Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement describes the online information practices which we, Vintage.ae employ in relating to the information which you, our customers, provide when using the www.vintage.ae website. By accessing and using the Website you are accepting and agreeing to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Our collection of your personal information:
We collect personally identifiable information relating to you including your full name, address, phone numbers, mobile phone numbers, email addresses, and information in the following situations:
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
Information you provide: when you register on the Website for an online account or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our services including when you update the “My Account”, “Billing Address & Delivery Address” or “My Orders” section of the Website. Information collected automatically using “cookies”: whenever you interact with the Website, we receive and store certain types of information using “cookies”. We describe how we use “cookies” below. Information from other sources: we receive information from third parties we use in providing services to you from time to time.
Our use of your personal information:
We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose(s) for which you provide it to us – including, for example, to:
- respond to your enquiries;
- handle orders, deliver items and process payments;
- communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers,
- update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us;
- prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website; and
- enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- Information from other sources: we receive information from third parties we use in providing services to you from time to time.
Providing information to other companies:
We employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending customer communications, analyzing data, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed only to perform their functions.
- Promotional offers: if you have consented in advance we send you information on our promotional offers and those offered by other businesses. If you no longer want to receive such offers, please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business transfers: in any transactions (e.g. buying or selling of stores or business units) Personal Information is generally one of the transferred assets
- Fraud / Credit Risk: Where necessary to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk we may exchange your Personal Information with other companies and organizations
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice, when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your information.
www.Vintage.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies
www.Vintage.ae will not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
Collection of information by third-party sites:
Our Website may contain links to other websites whose information practices may be different to ours. You should consult the privacy notices of those third party sites as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by them.
Your ability to edit and delete your account information and preferences:
Vintage.ae gives you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Vintage.ae to contact you about specials and new products. You may request deletion of your Vintage.ae account by emailing us at email@example.com
How is my information protected?
Your information is password-protected. In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We do not give your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our Website we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
To enable the personalization features on our Website (which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have input on line).
To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website and to help us improve the structure of our Website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Disabling / Enabling Cookies:
You can accept or decline “cookies” by modifying the setting in your browser. Please note that if you disable “cookies” you may not be able to use all the features of our Website.
Revisions to this Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement or any part of it from time to time. Please review the Privacy Statement periodically for changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Statement applies from time to time to all information that we have about you.
How you can contact us about privacy questions:
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org